- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 57 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: ‘Nightmare Bacteria’
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is on alert over the threat of a ‘nightmare bacteria’.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
They’re calling it a ‘nightmare bacteria’, and an outbreak in Illinois is raising concern. The CDC says the superbug, centered on a hospital near Chicago, has infected 44 people in the past year. It lives in the intestines and is spread via fecal matter. Officials call the outbreak a huge cluster, and say it’s more deadly than other bacteria because it bears a rare enzyme that breaks down antibiotics.
Housecall for health , I’m Colleen Cappon FOX News Radio.