- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: ‘Nightmare Bacteria’
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is on alert over the threat of a ‘nightmare bacteria’.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
They’re calling it a ‘nightmare bacteria’, and an outbreak in Illinois is raising concern. The CDC says the superbug, centered on a hospital near Chicago, has infected 44 people in the past year. It lives in the intestines and is spread via fecal matter. Officials call the outbreak a huge cluster, and say it’s more deadly than other bacteria because it bears a rare enzyme that breaks down antibiotics.
Housecall for health , I’m Colleen Cappon FOX News Radio.