- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: ‘Nightmare Bacteria’
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is on alert over the threat of a ‘nightmare bacteria’.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
They’re calling it a ‘nightmare bacteria’, and an outbreak in Illinois is raising concern. The CDC says the superbug, centered on a hospital near Chicago, has infected 44 people in the past year. It lives in the intestines and is spread via fecal matter. Officials call the outbreak a huge cluster, and say it’s more deadly than other bacteria because it bears a rare enzyme that breaks down antibiotics.
Housecall for health , I’m Colleen Cappon FOX News Radio.