- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 14 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: [AUDIO] @SenJohnMcCain on Iraq @Cduhigg on #Habits & @TommyBarnett on his new book
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/7/14
MARC THEISSEN, columnist & former speech writer for President George W. Bush, joined Brian and went into detail about his recent WaPo piece How Harry Reid may help the GOP win back the Senate!
Now in Paperback! ~ The Power of Habit’s CHARLES DUHIGG stopped by the studio, and after crediting Kilmeade and Friends for helping him win the Pulitzer for his piece on Apple, and offered up some great advice on habits for people who are unemployed!
Listen to Brian and Charles talk about other fascinating examples of how habits have helped people and companies succeed!
Brian spoke with the Washington Examiner’s BYRON YORK talked about his most recent piece Do Democrats really want to ‘fix’ Obamacare? as well as the reason why Hillary Clinton attended Mayor DeBlasio’s inauguration.
TOMMY BARNETT, author of The Power of a Half Hour, sat down with Brian and explained how you can use 30 minutes in the most efficient ways!
Fresh off his Tonight Show appearance, SEN. JOHN MCCAIN (R-AZ) revealed to Brian that he is feeling better than ever! The two then launched into an in depth discussion on all things foreign policy.
If you care at all about what is happening around the world then you need to listen to this interview!
FOX’s GRETCHEN CARLSON sat down with Brian for her weekly hit on Kilmeade and Friends and the two talked to some callers about their first-hand frustrations with unemployment!