- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 9 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: [AUDIO] @DarrinPatrick on his new book “The Dude’s Guide to Manhood” plus @mgoodwin_nypost, @edhenryTV, @BretBaier and @JamesRosenFNC
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/6/14
Brian kicked off the show with Michael Goodwin of the NY Post. Brian and Michael talked about Obama’s weak policy in the Mid East affecting not only Iraq but the entire region. Goodwin said “our absence in the Middle East is emboldening our enemies”
Ed Henry, Fox News Channel’s chief White House correspondent joined Brian to talk about President Obama’s 2014 agenda. Brian and Ed believe the Obama administration will focus on unemployment as well as a renewed push for immigration reform.
Fresh off his holiday vacation, Bret Baier, anchor of FNC’s Special Report joined Brian to talk about the debate between Democrats and Republicans over unemployment benefits. Brian and Bret also touched on the infighting among Republicans over the NSA. Brian took a moment to congratulate Bret on his five year anniversary as anchor of Special Report.
FNC chief Washington correspondent James Rosen joined Brian to break down the ramifications a resurrected Al Qaeda in Iraq will have in the Middle East.