- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights 12/30/13
The New York Times is now saying there was no Al Queda link to the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans. John was joined by Eli Lake, senior national-security correspondent for The Daily Beast, who says “Yes, There IS Evidence Linking al Qaeda to Benghazi“
Fox News Senior Correspondent Adam Housley joined John to talk about the New York Times article claiming there was no Al Queda involvement. Adam said he is shocked the NYT would say that it was a video that led to the attack on Benghazi
Speaking about Obamacare, John believes despite the White House touting over 1 million people signing up, there is no cause for the White House to celebrate. John was joined by Bloomberg News columnist Megan McArdle, who says Obamacare may not be dead yet.
A&E announced last Friday that Phil Robertson, head of the Duck Dynasty family has been reinstated on the show. Howard Kurtz, host of Media Buzz on FNC, spoke with John about how this debacle bailed out a bored media.