- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 10 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 11 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights 12/30/13
The New York Times is now saying there was no Al Queda link to the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans. John was joined by Eli Lake, senior national-security correspondent for The Daily Beast, who says “Yes, There IS Evidence Linking al Qaeda to Benghazi“
Fox News Senior Correspondent Adam Housley joined John to talk about the New York Times article claiming there was no Al Queda involvement. Adam said he is shocked the NYT would say that it was a video that led to the attack on Benghazi
Speaking about Obamacare, John believes despite the White House touting over 1 million people signing up, there is no cause for the White House to celebrate. John was joined by Bloomberg News columnist Megan McArdle, who says Obamacare may not be dead yet.
A&E announced last Friday that Phil Robertson, head of the Duck Dynasty family has been reinstated on the show. Howard Kurtz, host of Media Buzz on FNC, spoke with John about how this debacle bailed out a bored media.