- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Audio Highlights 12/30/13
The New York Times is now saying there was no Al Queda link to the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans. John was joined by Eli Lake, senior national-security correspondent for The Daily Beast, who says “Yes, There IS Evidence Linking al Qaeda to Benghazi“
Fox News Senior Correspondent Adam Housley joined John to talk about the New York Times article claiming there was no Al Queda involvement. Adam said he is shocked the NYT would say that it was a video that led to the attack on Benghazi
Speaking about Obamacare, John believes despite the White House touting over 1 million people signing up, there is no cause for the White House to celebrate. John was joined by Bloomberg News columnist Megan McArdle, who says Obamacare may not be dead yet.
A&E announced last Friday that Phil Robertson, head of the Duck Dynasty family has been reinstated on the show. Howard Kurtz, host of Media Buzz on FNC, spoke with John about how this debacle bailed out a bored media.