- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 59 mins ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Unique Remedies
Mistletoe, apples, dogs and magnets… this week’s “Housecall for Health” is all about finding some health help in unexpected places.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports in this week’s “Housecall for Health” podcast: