- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 8 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Audio Highlights for 12/24/13
FNC producer, Jake Gibson gives a little inside info on what it is like to cover the president on vacation. John and Jake also reminisced about Candlestick Park in SF, which had its last pro sports event last night.
Despite record unemployment the markets have been soaring.
Brian Fink, a certified financial planner, vice president, and private wealth adviser for Pacilio Wealth Management joined John to gives his expert analysis of what to expect from the markets.