- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Audio Highlights for 12/24/13
FNC producer, Jake Gibson gives a little inside info on what it is like to cover the president on vacation. John and Jake also reminisced about Candlestick Park in SF, which had its last pro sports event last night.
Despite record unemployment the markets have been soaring.
Brian Fink, a certified financial planner, vice president, and private wealth adviser for Pacilio Wealth Management joined John to gives his expert analysis of what to expect from the markets.