- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 13 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Audio Highlights for 12/24/13
FNC producer, Jake Gibson gives a little inside info on what it is like to cover the president on vacation. John and Jake also reminisced about Candlestick Park in SF, which had its last pro sports event last night.
Despite record unemployment the markets have been soaring.
Brian Fink, a certified financial planner, vice president, and private wealth adviser for Pacilio Wealth Management joined John to gives his expert analysis of what to expect from the markets.