- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 54 mins ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 21 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio Highlights for 12/24/13
FNC producer, Jake Gibson gives a little inside info on what it is like to cover the president on vacation. John and Jake also reminisced about Candlestick Park in SF, which had its last pro sports event last night.
Despite record unemployment the markets have been soaring.
Brian Fink, a certified financial planner, vice president, and private wealth adviser for Pacilio Wealth Management joined John to gives his expert analysis of what to expect from the markets.