- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX Wheels: A Note To Santa
What would you like to find wrapped up with a bow on top this holiday season?
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper shares what’s on her list in our weekly automotive podcast “FOX Wheels“:
FOX on Wheels.
I’ve been a good girl this year and I’m hoping that you’ll consider some goodies.
There’s the new Chevy Malibu or updated Impala with “start-stop technology”.
(James Bell, GM Head of Consumer Affairs) “It has a small battery that’s built into the trunk which will automatically allow the engine to shut off when you come to a full stop. So, you’re not burning fuel. You’re not creating emissions.”
And you can still power the windshield wipers, battery and radio.
There’s also the 2015 Lincoln MKC small utility, aimed at…
(Jim Farley, Ford Exec VP of Global Marketing, Sales and Service) “Baby boomers who are trading down and people who are aspiring to their first luxury car.”
Oh wait – it just hit me.
Santa I know what I want…
(Adult Big Wheel Trike Designer Matt Armbruster) “It will snap you back to six years old.”
The high roller adult big wheel trike with 26-inch pneumatic front tire, rubber tread for grip, at a price of $599.99 — with tassels.
And… I won’t shoot my eye out.
With FOX Wheels.. I‘m Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Follow Jennifer Keiper on Twitter: @JenniferKeiper