- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Erasing Bad Memories
Are there some things you’d like to forget forever? Scientists may have found a way for you to do just that.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It’s not quite like the movie “Men In Black” (movie audio), where they press a button on some stick and poof! Your recent memory’s erased. What scientists in the Netherlands are working on is more like “Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind” (movie audio). In the study detailed in the Journal Nature Neuroscience, researchers showed patients a troubling story– including pictures. Then, a week later, with electroconvulsive therapy– what they used to call electroshock, they zapped the memory of the story away, completely– in everyone tested. The aim is to help treat mental trauma, psychiatric disorders, even drug addiction.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.