- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 2 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 22 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Audio Highlights for 12/23/13
Chris Stirewalt is not surprised Justine Sacco was sacked for her insensitive tweet. Click to Listen:
Byron York says the White House needs Obamacare to work because they don’t have a backup plan!
Bloomberg View Columnist, Megan McArdle can’t see how anyone could really say Obamacare is “going great”
Juan Williams thinks the conservative outrage over the suspension of Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson is hypocritical.
Pam Williams,founder of Stand up to Cancer calls in to talk about their new “Ugly Sweater” campaign.