- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 7 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio Highlights for 12/23/13
Chris Stirewalt is not surprised Justine Sacco was sacked for her insensitive tweet. Click to Listen:
Byron York says the White House needs Obamacare to work because they don’t have a backup plan!
Bloomberg View Columnist, Megan McArdle can’t see how anyone could really say Obamacare is “going great”
Juan Williams thinks the conservative outrage over the suspension of Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson is hypocritical.
Pam Williams,founder of Stand up to Cancer calls in to talk about their new “Ugly Sweater” campaign.