- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 51 mins ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) 40 Million Target Customers’ Credit Cards Compromised: Here’s How You Can Protect Yourself!
Last week, Target said hackers accessed the data of 40 million of the customers’ credit cards! So, how do you keep yourself safe from similar cyber attacks?
On Monday’s show, tech expert Ira Victor joined Tom to discuss how people can avoid being the next victim of identity theft.
LISTEN BELOW as Ira Victor, Digital Forensic Examiner with Data Clone Labs, offers his tips: