- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) 40 Million Target Customers’ Credit Cards Compromised: Here’s How You Can Protect Yourself!
Last week, Target said hackers accessed the data of 40 million of the customers’ credit cards! So, how do you keep yourself safe from similar cyber attacks?
On Monday’s show, tech expert Ira Victor joined Tom to discuss how people can avoid being the next victim of identity theft.
LISTEN BELOW as Ira Victor, Digital Forensic Examiner with Data Clone Labs, offers his tips: