- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 17 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) 40 Million Target Customers’ Credit Cards Compromised: Here’s How You Can Protect Yourself!
Last week, Target said hackers accessed the data of 40 million of the customers’ credit cards! So, how do you keep yourself safe from similar cyber attacks?
On Monday’s show, tech expert Ira Victor joined Tom to discuss how people can avoid being the next victim of identity theft.
LISTEN BELOW as Ira Victor, Digital Forensic Examiner with Data Clone Labs, offers his tips: