- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 17 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) 40 Million Target Customers’ Credit Cards Compromised: Here’s How You Can Protect Yourself!
Last week, Target said hackers accessed the data of 40 million of the customers’ credit cards! So, how do you keep yourself safe from similar cyber attacks?
On Monday’s show, tech expert Ira Victor joined Tom to discuss how people can avoid being the next victim of identity theft.
LISTEN BELOW as Ira Victor, Digital Forensic Examiner with Data Clone Labs, offers his tips: