- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 6 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In US
A new report shows a superbug bacteria is widespread among chicken in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Lillian Woo reports:
About half of the raw chicken breasts in a nationwide sample carried antibiotic resistant superbug bacteria according to Consumer Reports, which is calling for stricter limits on the use of medicines on livestock. Consumer Reports saying this could make it more difficult to treat people if they become sick after eating chicken with that bacteria.
The group saying it tested for six types of bacteria in more than 300 chicken breasts purchased from retailers nationwide, and that almost all of the samples contained potentially harmful bacteria. Nearly half carried a bacterium resistant to three or more antibiotics and 11% had two types of bacteria resistant to multiple drugs.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.