- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 2 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Truck Containing Radioactive Waste Stolen In Mexico
Update: Mexican officials confirm the materials have been found and pose no threat to the public.
The search is on in Mexico for a stolen truck full of dangerous radioactive waste.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has the story:
Mexico’s Federal Police are hunting for a truck containing cobalt-60, which is a highly dangerous substance used in medical radiotherapy, but also usable in a so-called ‘dirty bomb’. The truck is believed to have been stolen by gang members outside Mexico City who might not know what they stole. U.S. authorities are aware of the situation and border patrol officers with radioactive detection technology have been instructed to be on the lookout for anything moving the needle, but the website for Customs and Border Patrol shows there are no active terrorism alerts.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.