- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Hired! Holiday Employment
December is a great time to pick up a job. Lots of companies are hiring for Christmas.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone has more in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired! — for the holidays!
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network, bringing you seasonal jobs.
FedEx is looking for at least 20,000 seasonal workers. The shipping company needs package handlers, parcel assistants and drivers. December 10th will be their busiest day of the shipping year with 19 million packages delivered.
Sterling Jewelers, which owns Kay Jewelers and Jared The Galleria of Jewelry needs about 500 jobs filled. Some are full-time and some are part-time. This pays base pay plus commission.
Toys R Us is looking for 45,000 seasonal workers this holiday season. They need managers, sales and inventory positions filled. Last year, 15% of the seasonal workforce became full-time.
Domino’s Pizza– the world’s second largest pizza company needs drivers, pizza makers and customer service reps. The Super Bowl– their busiest day of the year.
Finally, JC Penny needs about 35,000 holiday workers. They are back this year with discounts and promotions in their stores.
For more on these opportunities, go to Casoneexchange.com
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @CherylCasone