- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Hired! Holiday Employment
December is a great time to pick up a job. Lots of companies are hiring for Christmas.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone has more in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired! — for the holidays!
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network, bringing you seasonal jobs.
FedEx is looking for at least 20,000 seasonal workers. The shipping company needs package handlers, parcel assistants and drivers. December 10th will be their busiest day of the shipping year with 19 million packages delivered.
Sterling Jewelers, which owns Kay Jewelers and Jared The Galleria of Jewelry needs about 500 jobs filled. Some are full-time and some are part-time. This pays base pay plus commission.
Toys R Us is looking for 45,000 seasonal workers this holiday season. They need managers, sales and inventory positions filled. Last year, 15% of the seasonal workforce became full-time.
Domino’s Pizza– the world’s second largest pizza company needs drivers, pizza makers and customer service reps. The Super Bowl– their busiest day of the year.
Finally, JC Penny needs about 35,000 holiday workers. They are back this year with discounts and promotions in their stores.
For more on these opportunities, go to Casoneexchange.com
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @CherylCasone