- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 3 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 10 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
“If They’re Not Corrupt, They’re Stupid!”: Why Government Won’t Be Able To Keep Their Pension Promises!
Reacting to today’s historic bankruptcy ruling, Tom explained why we shouldn’t be surprised that the city’s retirees will likely see their pensions cut. For decades, Tom has warned public sector workers that their cushy benefits weren’t safe. Unfortunately, his predictions came true for people in the Motor City.
LISTEN BELOW as Tom explains why Detroit won’t be alone and Americans across the counrty may also see their retirement dreams crushed!