- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 8 mins ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
“If They’re Not Corrupt, They’re Stupid!”: Why Government Won’t Be Able To Keep Their Pension Promises!
Reacting to today’s historic bankruptcy ruling, Tom explained why we shouldn’t be surprised that the city’s retirees will likely see their pensions cut. For decades, Tom has warned public sector workers that their cushy benefits weren’t safe. Unfortunately, his predictions came true for people in the Motor City.
LISTEN BELOW as Tom explains why Detroit won’t be alone and Americans across the counrty may also see their retirement dreams crushed!