- President Obama Plans To Increase U.S. Fight Against Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 4 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Rep. Mike Rogers: Why Help Insure A ‘Few’ 47 Million?
Congressman Mike Rogers (R-MI) – you may remember him as the House kook who wanted Chelsea Manning executed – is back with more political Tourette’s: Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MA) clashed with Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI) on Sunday over the claim that President Barack Obama’s health care reform law had crippled 85 percent of the […]