- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 21 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Reversing Course! President Obama assured the American people yesterday that they WILL get to keep their insurance. Sounds great right? Wrong! The problem now is that this new plan faces a ton of opposition from the insurance companies. John wonders, is there a plan C? He will ask Senior Fellow at Manhattan Institute, Avik Roy.
More Than Enough at Home! Toronto’s Crackhead Mayor Rob Ford added to his growing gaffe list when he graphically denied making sexually explicit comments to a female staffer. Smoking crack, buying drugs, drunken stupors and approval ratings HIGHER than the President’s. Gibson wonders if there is anything that will turn Toronto against Hizzoner.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and a Book Report with Famed Lawyer, Alan Dershowitz.