- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Reversing Course! President Obama assured the American people yesterday that they WILL get to keep their insurance. Sounds great right? Wrong! The problem now is that this new plan faces a ton of opposition from the insurance companies. John wonders, is there a plan C? He will ask Senior Fellow at Manhattan Institute, Avik Roy.
More Than Enough at Home! Toronto’s Crackhead Mayor Rob Ford added to his growing gaffe list when he graphically denied making sexually explicit comments to a female staffer. Smoking crack, buying drugs, drunken stupors and approval ratings HIGHER than the President’s. Gibson wonders if there is anything that will turn Toronto against Hizzoner.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and a Book Report with Famed Lawyer, Alan Dershowitz.