- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 9 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Reversing Course! President Obama assured the American people yesterday that they WILL get to keep their insurance. Sounds great right? Wrong! The problem now is that this new plan faces a ton of opposition from the insurance companies. John wonders, is there a plan C? He will ask Senior Fellow at Manhattan Institute, Avik Roy.
More Than Enough at Home! Toronto’s Crackhead Mayor Rob Ford added to his growing gaffe list when he graphically denied making sexually explicit comments to a female staffer. Smoking crack, buying drugs, drunken stupors and approval ratings HIGHER than the President’s. Gibson wonders if there is anything that will turn Toronto against Hizzoner.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and a Book Report with Famed Lawyer, Alan Dershowitz.