- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 9 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Ford Ecoboost 400 (Homestead)
This is it! The NASCAR Sprint Cup heads to Homestead-Miami Speedway for the season finale — the Ford Ecoboost 400 this Sunday. Trevor Bayne makes a big health announcement and a there’s a new perk for the next Sprint Cup champ.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this edition of “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jimmie Johnson heads to Homestead this weekend as the points leader and on the verge of winning his sixth Cup Championship, but Johnson says you can never let your guard down because…
(Johnson) “Although we have a nice cushion, we still have to go down there and take care of business.”
And the reason he still worries…
(Johnson) “There’s so many variables in one of our races. I think more variables than any pro sport out there.”
For Johnson’s Crew Chief Chad Knaus, the ten weeks that make up the Chase are his favorite part of the season because…
(Knaus) “This is what we live for… This is what we enjoy, we like the pressure.”
Driver Trevor Bayne announced this week he has multiple sclerosis, but plans to run a full Nationwide schedule next year for Roush Fenway Racing and a partial Cup schedule for Wood Brothers Racing. And Bayne will be at Homestead this weekend to race in the Nationwide and Sprint Cup Series finales.
And the NASCAR Hall of Fame has announced that this year’s Sprint Cup winner will now be part of the group that vote on NASCAR’s Hall of Fame.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside