- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Audio Highlights 11/15/13
FNC Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt talks about how much trouble the Democrats are in. Take a Listen:
Byron York says no surprise that the Administration will blame the insurance companies if people don’t get their coverage renewed.
Senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, Avik Roy says that Obama and the administration not knowing people would be dropped from their policies was a “complete fraud”.
A Weekend Book Report with Famed Lawyer, Alan Dershowitz: