- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Civil War! This time it’s the Democrats and not the Republicans on the brink of a civil war. Dems in the House are on the verge of abandoning the President on key parts of HIS Healthcare law…Rand Paul says they have no one to blame but themselves. The Senator will join the show to explain.
Ouch! The Obama administration predicted 494K people would sign up on his HealthCare exchanges…Well the numbers are in and the total number who signed up are…drum roll please….106,000!!!! BUT, don’t worry! Obama says this will all be fixed…why doesn’t this make John feel better?
Uh Oh! The American Action Forum found that out of the 104 final rules the administration issued in order to implement Obamacare, federal officials then needed to go back and issue 254 corrections. AAF leader Douglas Holtz-Eakin explains.
Plus: Think Obamacare is bad now? It gets worse next year! Former Lt. Governor of New York, Betsey McCaughey weighs in.