- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Audio Highlights 11/14/13
Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President of the American Action Forum weighing in on Obama promising you can “keep” your insurance policy.
Bloomberg View columnist, Megan McArdle weighs in on the Obama presser debacle.
Senator Rand Paul says the Dems who are heading for the hills now ALL voted on the rule to uphold cancellations!
Former Lt. Governor Betsey McCaughey says if you think Obamacare is bad now…it gets worse!