- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 10 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 11 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 14 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio Highlights 11/14/13
Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President of the American Action Forum weighing in on Obama promising you can “keep” your insurance policy.
Bloomberg View columnist, Megan McArdle weighs in on the Obama presser debacle.
Senator Rand Paul says the Dems who are heading for the hills now ALL voted on the rule to uphold cancellations!
Former Lt. Governor Betsey McCaughey says if you think Obamacare is bad now…it gets worse!