- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 13 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 19 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights 11/14/13
Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President of the American Action Forum weighing in on Obama promising you can “keep” your insurance policy.
Bloomberg View columnist, Megan McArdle weighs in on the Obama presser debacle.
Senator Rand Paul says the Dems who are heading for the hills now ALL voted on the rule to uphold cancellations!
Former Lt. Governor Betsey McCaughey says if you think Obamacare is bad now…it gets worse!