- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 5 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Audio Highlights 11/14/13
Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President of the American Action Forum weighing in on Obama promising you can “keep” your insurance policy.
Bloomberg View columnist, Megan McArdle weighs in on the Obama presser debacle.
Senator Rand Paul says the Dems who are heading for the hills now ALL voted on the rule to uphold cancellations!
Former Lt. Governor Betsey McCaughey says if you think Obamacare is bad now…it gets worse!