- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Keeps. Getting. Worse!
Keeps. Getting. Worse! More than 1 million Californians were notified that they will be dropped from their insurance policy….it doesn’t sound like the President’s Promises are being kept. Even Former President Bill Clinton is calling on Obama to keep his word…Gibson’s head is spinning. FNC Digital Editor Chris Stirewalt will try and make it stop.
Starting to see clearly? The millions of hopeful youths who embraced “Hope and Change” hook line & sinker did not realize that President Obama was about to sink them. Under the ACA, insurance rates must fall within a 3:1 ratio for adults meaning the healthy and the young are about to pay a lot more. Is this fair? Doesn’t matter…it’s the law. The Daily Caller’s, Matt Lewis explains.
Plus: Editorial Page Editor of the NY Post, Bill McGurn weighs in on the other Sebelius glitch.