- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio Highlights 11/13/13
FNC Digital Editor Chris Stirewalt tried to make John’s head stop spinning with all of the Obamacare mess.
Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis on the young people having to pay more for healthcare due to help offset the cost for older people.
NY Post Editorial Editor, Bill McGurn weighs on on the other healthcare “glitch”