- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: How A Tablet Computer Can HarmPosted 2 hours ago
- Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta DiesPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Under The Bus: Bill Clinton Says President Should Keep His #ObamaCare Promises — Top Of The Stack 11.12.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
1) President Clinton says the White House should allow Americans to keep their insurance if they like it …
- Forget the 50,000 folks who “signed up” for ObamaCare’s private plans, what about the 440,000+ now enrolled in Medicaid!
- “Generation Opportunity” throwing parties to urge young people NOT to sign up for ObamaCare
- From the people who brought you Brosurance– the latest #ObamaCare ads of Colorado
2) Washington State’s lawmakers vote to extend $9 billion in tax breaks to Boeing, unions will be forced to accept concessions
3) GALLUP: A majority of Americans prefer a male boss over a female boss…
4) Associated Press: Corn-based ethanol is actually BAD for the environment!
5) The Democrat’s secret weapon for 2014: raising the minimum wage.