- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Insurance Industry: Obamacare Enrollment Under 50,000 [VIDEO]
We’re getting an idea about how many Americans have sign up for health coverage under Obamacare.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
FOX News has confirmed that fewer than 50,000 people have purchased health insurance through the Obamacare website. That’s a tiny fraction of the White House’s goal of signing up about half a million people in the first month. The Department of Health and Human Services won’t confirm that number – a spokeswoman saying they always anticipated very low initial numbers, that will increase over time.
Meanwhile, House Republicans plan to hold a vote on Friday on a bill that would let people with individual policies keep their existing plans — even if those plans don’t meet the minimums of the Affordable Care Act.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: