- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Insurance Industry: Obamacare Enrollment Under 50,000 [VIDEO]
We’re getting an idea about how many Americans have sign up for health coverage under Obamacare.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
FOX News has confirmed that fewer than 50,000 people have purchased health insurance through the Obamacare website. That’s a tiny fraction of the White House’s goal of signing up about half a million people in the first month. The Department of Health and Human Services won’t confirm that number – a spokeswoman saying they always anticipated very low initial numbers, that will increase over time.
Meanwhile, House Republicans plan to hold a vote on Friday on a bill that would let people with individual policies keep their existing plans — even if those plans don’t meet the minimums of the Affordable Care Act.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: