- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 17 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Insurance Industry: Obamacare Enrollment Under 50,000 [VIDEO]
We’re getting an idea about how many Americans have sign up for health coverage under Obamacare.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
FOX News has confirmed that fewer than 50,000 people have purchased health insurance through the Obamacare website. That’s a tiny fraction of the White House’s goal of signing up about half a million people in the first month. The Department of Health and Human Services won’t confirm that number – a spokeswoman saying they always anticipated very low initial numbers, that will increase over time.
Meanwhile, House Republicans plan to hold a vote on Friday on a bill that would let people with individual policies keep their existing plans — even if those plans don’t meet the minimums of the Affordable Care Act.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: