- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
GA Girl, 2, Badly Burned in Slide Accident
A little girl is in critical condition in Georgia after a fiery accident on a slide.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
She’s only two years old in a medically induced coma at a hospital in Atlanta, severely burned while playing Saturday morning with her older sister at their father’s home when the outdoor slide the girl was on caught fire. Sheriffs Deputies believe the four-year-old poured gasoline on the slide to make it more slippery and static electricity created the spark to ignite it:
(Chapman) “In children’s mind you just don’t know what they’re thinking.”
That’s why Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman says you’ve got to constantly watch kids:
(Chapman) “It only takes a second and something like this could happen.”
No charges are expected it’s being treated as an accident.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.