- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Bleak Numbers! Fewer than 50k people have purchased insurance on the Obamacare website which has been plagued with problems right from the start. This number is just a fraction of the signups the Administration estimated to enroll. Gibson wonders if anyone is surprised?
Get it Right! Texas Comptroller, Susan Combs thinks the Republican party needs to stop worrying about what is going on with women’s bodies “ South of the waistline” and start focusing on what women really care about “children, families, jobs and their future”. Will the Tea Party take her advice? Gibson asks Combs.
Plus: Support Jana! Fox News.Com Reporter Jana Winter faces possible jail time for refusing to reveal her sources. Former NY Times Reporter, Judith Miller knows this tune all too well. She joins the show.