- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 9 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 14 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Bleak Numbers! Fewer than 50k people have purchased insurance on the Obamacare website which has been plagued with problems right from the start. This number is just a fraction of the signups the Administration estimated to enroll. Gibson wonders if anyone is surprised?
Get it Right! Texas Comptroller, Susan Combs thinks the Republican party needs to stop worrying about what is going on with women’s bodies “ South of the waistline” and start focusing on what women really care about “children, families, jobs and their future”. Will the Tea Party take her advice? Gibson asks Combs.
Plus: Support Jana! Fox News.Com Reporter Jana Winter faces possible jail time for refusing to reveal her sources. Former NY Times Reporter, Judith Miller knows this tune all too well. She joins the show.