- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 4 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Veteran’s Day: Are We Doing Enough To Honor Them? — Top Of The Stack 11.11.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
- The Veteran’s Unemployment rate remains high! According to FORBES, here’s why they’re not hired.
- WSJ: Vets coping with both pain and PTSD are highly susceptible to addiction problems as well
2) ESPN Panelist: Why are we playing a war anthem – like the “Star Spangled Banner” – before sporting events?
3) Cop who responded to SandY Hook says he has PTSD, and the town is threatening to fire him because he won’t go back to work!
4) 52 Million Americans have lost or will lose their insurance thanks to ObamaCare, says McClatchy
5) Gonzaga students suspended after using a gun to scare away a home invader!