- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 6 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie Plane Reportedly Crashed [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 9 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
Veteran’s Day: Are We Doing Enough To Honor Them? — Top Of The Stack 11.11.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
- The Veteran’s Unemployment rate remains high! According to FORBES, here’s why they’re not hired.
- WSJ: Vets coping with both pain and PTSD are highly susceptible to addiction problems as well
2) ESPN Panelist: Why are we playing a war anthem – like the “Star Spangled Banner” – before sporting events?
3) Cop who responded to SandY Hook says he has PTSD, and the town is threatening to fire him because he won’t go back to work!
4) 52 Million Americans have lost or will lose their insurance thanks to ObamaCare, says McClatchy
5) Gonzaga students suspended after using a gun to scare away a home invader!