- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 19 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo HackingPosted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Veteran’s Day: Are We Doing Enough To Honor Them? — Top Of The Stack 11.11.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
- The Veteran’s Unemployment rate remains high! According to FORBES, here’s why they’re not hired.
- WSJ: Vets coping with both pain and PTSD are highly susceptible to addiction problems as well
2) ESPN Panelist: Why are we playing a war anthem – like the “Star Spangled Banner” – before sporting events?
3) Cop who responded to SandY Hook says he has PTSD, and the town is threatening to fire him because he won’t go back to work!
4) 52 Million Americans have lost or will lose their insurance thanks to ObamaCare, says McClatchy
5) Gonzaga students suspended after using a gun to scare away a home invader!