- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 10 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 10 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Veteran’s Day: Are We Doing Enough To Honor Them? — Top Of The Stack 11.11.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
- The Veteran’s Unemployment rate remains high! According to FORBES, here’s why they’re not hired.
- WSJ: Vets coping with both pain and PTSD are highly susceptible to addiction problems as well
2) ESPN Panelist: Why are we playing a war anthem – like the “Star Spangled Banner” – before sporting events?
3) Cop who responded to SandY Hook says he has PTSD, and the town is threatening to fire him because he won’t go back to work!
4) 52 Million Americans have lost or will lose their insurance thanks to ObamaCare, says McClatchy
5) Gonzaga students suspended after using a gun to scare away a home invader!