- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 9 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 14 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
President Christie? The Presidential Election may be a few years away but Governor Christie was out there on the Sunday shows sounding like he will be the next Commander-In-Chief. What’s standing in his way? The Tea Party. Ann Coulter explains.
Adding Context! Dolphins Player Richard Incognito sat down for an interview to try and clear up what the issues were between him and teammate Jonathan Martin. Incognito says he is NOT a bully nor a racist and the banter between the two was not one sided. Are we buying this? Gibson decides.
Plus: Carl Schramm, University Professor at Syracuse University wrote a piece in the WSJ explaining why the young and healthy in this country are getting ripped off by Obamacare. He will join Gibson.