- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 8 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 10 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
President Christie? The Presidential Election may be a few years away but Governor Christie was out there on the Sunday shows sounding like he will be the next Commander-In-Chief. What’s standing in his way? The Tea Party. Ann Coulter explains.
Adding Context! Dolphins Player Richard Incognito sat down for an interview to try and clear up what the issues were between him and teammate Jonathan Martin. Incognito says he is NOT a bully nor a racist and the banter between the two was not one sided. Are we buying this? Gibson decides.
Plus: Carl Schramm, University Professor at Syracuse University wrote a piece in the WSJ explaining why the young and healthy in this country are getting ripped off by Obamacare. He will join Gibson.