- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
President Christie? The Presidential Election may be a few years away but Governor Christie was out there on the Sunday shows sounding like he will be the next Commander-In-Chief. What’s standing in his way? The Tea Party. Ann Coulter explains.
Adding Context! Dolphins Player Richard Incognito sat down for an interview to try and clear up what the issues were between him and teammate Jonathan Martin. Incognito says he is NOT a bully nor a racist and the banter between the two was not one sided. Are we buying this? Gibson decides.
Plus: Carl Schramm, University Professor at Syracuse University wrote a piece in the WSJ explaining why the young and healthy in this country are getting ripped off by Obamacare. He will join Gibson.