- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Too Late to Apologize?
Too late to Apologize! President Obama tells Chuck Todd that he is “ Sorry” some people are in the situation of losing their healthcare coverage after the President’s assurances that they would be fine. Will the apology fly with the American people? Gibson asks Avik Roy, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
The Republican Bill Clinton? In order for Christie to get the respect of the hard right he needs to come up with a good conservative reform agenda according to the Editor of the National Review, Rich Lowry. Running on what he has done for the Garden State just won’t work. Lowry explains.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and a Weekend Book Report with Brian Kilmeade, host of Kilmeade & Friends and author of the new book, George Washington’s Secret Six: The Spy Ring That Saved the American Revolution.