- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 21 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Too Late to Apologize?
Too late to Apologize! President Obama tells Chuck Todd that he is “ Sorry” some people are in the situation of losing their healthcare coverage after the President’s assurances that they would be fine. Will the apology fly with the American people? Gibson asks Avik Roy, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
The Republican Bill Clinton? In order for Christie to get the respect of the hard right he needs to come up with a good conservative reform agenda according to the Editor of the National Review, Rich Lowry. Running on what he has done for the Garden State just won’t work. Lowry explains.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and a Weekend Book Report with Brian Kilmeade, host of Kilmeade & Friends and author of the new book, George Washington’s Secret Six: The Spy Ring That Saved the American Revolution.