- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Obama Says “Sorry” To Americans Losing Insurance, But Was It All Part Of The #ObamaCare Plan? — Top Of The Stack 11.08.13
1) President Obama says he’s “sorry” to all those who lost their insurance under ObamaCare
- States reporting that very few people are actually signing up
- White House urging states to expand Medicaid
2) October Jobs Report: Rate up to 7.3%, 204,000 jobs created
- But 900,000+ left the labor force…
- 2.1 million American may lose their insurance benefits early next year..
- And now … Democrats pushing a $10 federal minimum wage!
3) The Atlantic: “The workforce even more divided by race than you think!”
4) Rejected! Netanyahu not very happy with the nuke deal the U.S. is about to make with Iran