- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 3 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Pragmatic Vs. Principled: What — If Anything — Did We Learn From Last Night’s Elections? — Top Of The Stack 11.06.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
1) Election Night 2013: Here are FIVE THINGS we can take away from it ..
- Last night’s win sets Christie up for a 2016 Presidential run
- McAuliffe wins in Virginia, but experts say ObamaCare made it closer than it should have been
2) BALLOT MEASURE RESULTS:
- Voters in New Jersey and Seatac, WA okay increase of the minimum wage
- Colorado approves 25% tax on recreational weed, but rejects income tax hike
- New York state approves gambling, Boston community does not.
- Washington voters reject labeling of GMO foods
- USA TODAY: Voters in at least six of 11 affected rural Colorado counties say no to secession
3) Get Ready for the ObamaCare bailout: either accept universal health care or cut a big fat check to the insurance companies!
- “Don’t Be So Cute”: Christie offers ObamaCare advice to the President
4) The world’s fattest country, Mexico, may enact a junk food tax.
- San Francisco considering a tax on soda..
5) Seven first class passengers give up their seats to returning vets..
6) Rand Paul to “restructure” his staff after recent plagiarism scandal