- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) “FrankenFood”: Are GMO’s As Scary As The Critics Say? — LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES.
On Tuesday, voters in Washington rejected a ballot measure that would have required the labeling of products with genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). Supporters of the ballot worry about GMOS being harmful and think consumers have a right to know. Critics argued the new regulation would be too costly.
There’s a lot of confusion and misinformation regarding GMOs, so Tom asked the audience if they thought the people of Washington made the right decision.
“Jason From Washington D.C.” said not only should GMO products be labeled for consumers, but he questions if companies should even be allowed to call “genetically modified corn” corn! LISTEN BELOW:
Meanwhile, “Cher From Sacramento”, who is a molecular biologist, explained how food is genetically modified and why she thinks its perfectly safe. LISTEN BELOW: