- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 14 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 20 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
It Happened Again. Why? — Top Of The Stack 11.05.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
It Happened Again: Gunman enters New Jersey’s largest mall, kills himself before he hurting anyone.
- Shooter’s family says it was a “self indulgent” act
- PLUS there a list of interesting Ballot Measures that will be voted on today: Pot tax in Colorado, Minimum Wage in New Jersey, GMO Labeling in Washington, Gambling in New York, etc.
President Obama now denying he ever PROMISED you’d be able to keep your health insurance
Survey: 34% Of Americans say they “do not want a job”