- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
It Happened Again. Why? — Top Of The Stack 11.05.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
It Happened Again: Gunman enters New Jersey’s largest mall, kills himself before he hurting anyone.
- Shooter’s family says it was a “self indulgent” act
- PLUS there a list of interesting Ballot Measures that will be voted on today: Pot tax in Colorado, Minimum Wage in New Jersey, GMO Labeling in Washington, Gambling in New York, etc.
President Obama now denying he ever PROMISED you’d be able to keep your health insurance
Survey: 34% Of Americans say they “do not want a job”