Here are SOME of the stories in today's STACK
1) Following Friday's LAX shooting, many are now debating if we should arm TSA agents at America's airports...
- LAX shooter was apparently "anti-government", convinced of a New World Order, and mentally ill
2) Cancer patient in the WSJ details how they lost their health insurance
- THINK PROGRESS says don't blame ObamaCare for people losing their coverage
- Healthcare.gov users say private information is being made public '
- HHS Sec. Sebelius received a gift while at a Memphis event
3) President Obama's approval rating drops to 40%
3) A Miami Dolphin offensive lineman has been suspended for apparently "bullying" a fellow teammate
4) Why day light savings is bad for the economy and your health