- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 11 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX Wheels: Shop-Click-Drive
FOX News Radio begins a new weekly podcast… “FOX Wheels”. It’s all about cars and trucks… and anything else that drives. Today… going nowhere to car shop and reliability.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper with more in our weekly look at the industry:
If you have your eye on a shiny new car, walking onto a lot can be like something out of the movie “Used Cars”…
(“Used Cars”) “I was just looking.//Oh hey, terrific. Nobody’s going to pressure anyone around here, Stan.”
GM’s CEO says stay in your pajamas and buy his cars and trucks online…
(Daniel Akerson) “Doesn’t mean we’re going to try and bypass our dealers.”
By the end of the year, GM dealers will have the option of joining program called “Shop-Click-Drive.”
How safe is your car?
Consumer Reports has dropped the Toyota Camry, RAV4 and Prius V from its reliability report because they failed a crash test. The 2014 Subaru Forester was best overall. The Ford C-Max Energi was at the bottom.
You may have seen the video of a Tesla car-b-que – Mike Quincy with Consumer Reports says it was tops in their performance tests. It’s an all-electric..
(Quincy) “While it is running – it is an amazing piece of machinery and we have data that shows it’s reliable.”
We love our road muscle.
Truck sales – still going strong in the U.S.
With FOX Wheels, I’m Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Follow Jennifer Keiper on Twitter: @JenniferKeiper