- FOX in the Fast Lane: Taking On TexasPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Dolphins Player Suspended Amid Bullying Allegations
A pro-football player has been suspended for allegedly bullying a teammate.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
It’s a full contact sport, but bullying has no place in football. The Miami Dolphins suspending starting guard Richie Incognito indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team. The Dolphins, the NFL and the Players Association reviewing allegations of Incognito harassing teammate Jonathan Martin, who left the Dolphins last week. The move follows reports of younger players complaining of being pressured to pay more than their share when teammates travel or vacation together. Incognito denied the allegations on Twitter, saying he wants his name cleared.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.