- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 5 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Dolphins Player Suspended Amid Bullying Allegations
A pro-football player has been suspended for allegedly bullying a teammate.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
It’s a full contact sport, but bullying has no place in football. The Miami Dolphins suspending starting guard Richie Incognito indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team. The Dolphins, the NFL and the Players Association reviewing allegations of Incognito harassing teammate Jonathan Martin, who left the Dolphins last week. The move follows reports of younger players complaining of being pressured to pay more than their share when teammates travel or vacation together. Incognito denied the allegations on Twitter, saying he wants his name cleared.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.