- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 11 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
A LIE is a LIE
A Lie is A Lie! Did the President lie to the American people in order to sell his healthcare bill? According to the 2012 GOP presidential nominee, Mitt Romney he most certainly did. Leslie will get answers from Washington Post blogger, Jennifer Rubin and Conservative Columnist, Ann Coulter.
Working 9-3? A group of eight economists from the New Economics Foundation suggested, that the passage from a 40 to a 30-hour working week would ease employees’ lives, improve health, open up more opportunities and stimulate social life. Would this be good for the economy though? Leslie isn’t so sure.
Plus: Miami Dolphins bullying claims? Leslie is skeptical.