- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 20 mins ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Shooting At Los Angeles International Airport
A terminal at Los Angeles International Airport was evacuated Friday after a man with a gun opened fire. The suspect has since been taken into custody.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
The LA County Coroner’s Office says one person has been killed in the shooting at the airport. Sources tell FOX that person was a TSA agent. Another TSA employee was reportedly injured. Officials say they’ve treated seven people, six of whom were taken to hospitals. LAX Police Chief Patrick Gannon explained what happened.
(Gannon) “An individual came into Terminal 3 of this airport, pulled a assault rifle out of a bag and began to open fire in the terminal.”
He says he kept shooting and moved past security screening and well into the airport. Officers tracked him and exchanged gunfire with him – Gannon says the suspect was among those injured. There are reports that the suspect may have worked for the TSA, but Gannon said he could not confirm that.
In Los Angeles, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to FOX Sports’ Bill Reiter give an eyewitness testimony to FOX’s Shepard Smith: