- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Shooting At Los Angeles International Airport
A terminal at Los Angeles International Airport was evacuated Friday after a man with a gun opened fire. The suspect has since been taken into custody.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
The LA County Coroner’s Office says one person has been killed in the shooting at the airport. Sources tell FOX that person was a TSA agent. Another TSA employee was reportedly injured. Officials say they’ve treated seven people, six of whom were taken to hospitals. LAX Police Chief Patrick Gannon explained what happened.
(Gannon) “An individual came into Terminal 3 of this airport, pulled a assault rifle out of a bag and began to open fire in the terminal.”
He says he kept shooting and moved past security screening and well into the airport. Officers tracked him and exchanged gunfire with him – Gannon says the suspect was among those injured. There are reports that the suspect may have worked for the TSA, but Gannon said he could not confirm that.
In Los Angeles, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to FOX Sports’ Bill Reiter give an eyewitness testimony to FOX’s Shepard Smith: