- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Shooting At Los Angeles International Airport
A terminal at Los Angeles International Airport was evacuated Friday after a man with a gun opened fire. The suspect has since been taken into custody.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
The LA County Coroner’s Office says one person has been killed in the shooting at the airport. Sources tell FOX that person was a TSA agent. Another TSA employee was reportedly injured. Officials say they’ve treated seven people, six of whom were taken to hospitals. LAX Police Chief Patrick Gannon explained what happened.
(Gannon) “An individual came into Terminal 3 of this airport, pulled a assault rifle out of a bag and began to open fire in the terminal.”
He says he kept shooting and moved past security screening and well into the airport. Officers tracked him and exchanged gunfire with him – Gannon says the suspect was among those injured. There are reports that the suspect may have worked for the TSA, but Gannon said he could not confirm that.
In Los Angeles, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to FOX Sports’ Bill Reiter give an eyewitness testimony to FOX’s Shepard Smith: