- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Obamacare Enrollment Had Very Slow Start, Documents Show
The White House has yet to release enrollment numbers for Obamacare but newly released documents suggest those numbers are low — really low.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
(“Saturday Night Live”) “Unfortunately the site was only designed to handle six users at a time.”
Satire imitating life in a “Saturday Night Live” skit. Administration notes released by Republicans show in fact only six confirmed enrollments recorded the first day the Obamacare exchanges. By day three it was just shy of 250. Dr. John Fleming, a Louisiana House Republican, thinks low enrollments continue.
(Fleming) “While we can’t prove it because the White House won’t give us the numbers we suspect that this trickle has continued at a very low level.”
Administration officials say the numbers come from notes — not official enrollment figures. Those they have not released, but they report 700,000 applications — half on the federal website.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: