- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: AAA Texas 500 (Texas)
NASCAR heads to the Texas Motor Speedway this Sunday for week eight of the Chase and this year’s AAA Texas 500. Greg Biffle makes an apology and Danica Patrick’s Go Daddy commercials get a makeover.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Carl Edwards is looking forward to the challenge of racing at Texas this weekend because…
(Edwards) “It’s a fast race track. It’s aged a little bit so it has, it has some character and you can drive the car into the corner really aggressively, slide it around a lot.”
Jeff Gordon admits to a love-hate relationship with Texas’ track, which has improved ever since…
(Gordon) “We were finally able to pull off a victory and the last couple of times we’ve been here, we’ve actually been very competitive.”
Greg Biffle says he owes Jimmie Johnson an apology after grabbing Johnson by the collar during a post race interview at Martinsville and spinning him around to get his attention. Biffle was mad, thinking that Johnson had hit the back of his car causing the bumper to fall off and preventing Biffle from racing for the win.
And next year’s GoDaddy Super Bowl ads featuring Danica Patrick are getting a makeover. New CEO Blake Irving says the commercials will be less risque focusing more on the actual company message.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside