- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 30 mins ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 8 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX Country: New Toby Keith Album
Toby Keith releases “Drinks After Work”, Thomas Rhett’s debut album hits the stores and both Kelly Clarkson and Trace Adkins are getting in the holiday spirit with their new releases.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Sabrina Sabbagh.
There are a bunch of new albums out and leading the releases is Toby Keith with “Drinks After Work”
Keith: “Tell me what’s it gonna hurt…” (song)
Keith serves as his own producer on his 17th studio album and co-wrote all but one track. A deluxe edition features three extra songs, including ‘Margaritaville’ with Sammy Hagar.
Rhett: “Hey girl you make me wanna drive you home…” (song)
Thomas Rhett‘s “It Goes Like This” is the 23 year-old’s debut album. His first two singles cracked the top 20 before he hit number one with ‘It Goes Like This’.
Clarkson: “Oh this Christmas…” (song)
Kelly Clarkson‘s “Wrapped In Red” is the singer’s first-ever holiday album, featuring classics like ‘White Christmas’ and ‘Run Run Rudolph’ as well as ‘Underneath The Tree’, the album’s first single.
Adkins: “I love thee lord Jesus…” (song)
Trace Adkins is also out with a holiday album– the celtic-infused “The King’s Gift”.
That’s FOX Country, from FOX News Radio.
Follow Sabrina on Twitter: @SabrinaSabbagh