- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 8 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Court Reinstates Most Of Texas Abortion Restrictions
A Federal Appeals Court allowing provisions of a tough new Texas abortion law to go through… For now.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans lifted an injunction and is allowing most provisions in the new Texas abortion law to take effect, while a lawsuit against it moves forward. One provision requires doctors who perform the procedure to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals. The law also bans abortions at 20 weeks of pregnancy. The three judge panel let stand part of the ruling prohibiting the state from enforcing federal regulations governing use of the abortion pill. The Appeals Court ruling, in effect until a full hearing takes place, most likely in January.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.