- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Better Shop Around!
Better Shop Around! President Obama defended his healthcare law last night during a speech at Faneuil Hall in Boston, Ma. He addressed the fact that people may be losing their insurance due to the new law but you just need to “shop around” Gibson gets reaction from FNC Contributor and Former Senior Advisor to George W. Bush, Karl Rove.
Dropped! Covered California chief Peter Lee expects about 900k people to lose their non grandfathered in private insurance policies thanks to Obamacare. What about Obama’s promise that if you like your plan you can keep it? Lee says it just wasn’t “stated well.” Conservative Columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle, Debra Saunders weighs in.
Plus: Senior Editor of the Washington Free Beacon, Bill Gertz reports on Russia’s large-scale surprise military drill