- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 9 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Better Shop Around!
Better Shop Around! President Obama defended his healthcare law last night during a speech at Faneuil Hall in Boston, Ma. He addressed the fact that people may be losing their insurance due to the new law but you just need to “shop around” Gibson gets reaction from FNC Contributor and Former Senior Advisor to George W. Bush, Karl Rove.
Dropped! Covered California chief Peter Lee expects about 900k people to lose their non grandfathered in private insurance policies thanks to Obamacare. What about Obama’s promise that if you like your plan you can keep it? Lee says it just wasn’t “stated well.” Conservative Columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle, Debra Saunders weighs in.
Plus: Senior Editor of the Washington Free Beacon, Bill Gertz reports on Russia’s large-scale surprise military drill