- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 22 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Better Shop Around!
Better Shop Around! President Obama defended his healthcare law last night during a speech at Faneuil Hall in Boston, Ma. He addressed the fact that people may be losing their insurance due to the new law but you just need to “shop around” Gibson gets reaction from FNC Contributor and Former Senior Advisor to George W. Bush, Karl Rove.
Dropped! Covered California chief Peter Lee expects about 900k people to lose their non grandfathered in private insurance policies thanks to Obamacare. What about Obama’s promise that if you like your plan you can keep it? Lee says it just wasn’t “stated well.” Conservative Columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle, Debra Saunders weighs in.
Plus: Senior Editor of the Washington Free Beacon, Bill Gertz reports on Russia’s large-scale surprise military drill