- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Better Shop Around!
Better Shop Around! President Obama defended his healthcare law last night during a speech at Faneuil Hall in Boston, Ma. He addressed the fact that people may be losing their insurance due to the new law but you just need to “shop around” Gibson gets reaction from FNC Contributor and Former Senior Advisor to George W. Bush, Karl Rove.
Dropped! Covered California chief Peter Lee expects about 900k people to lose their non grandfathered in private insurance policies thanks to Obamacare. What about Obama’s promise that if you like your plan you can keep it? Lee says it just wasn’t “stated well.” Conservative Columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle, Debra Saunders weighs in.
Plus: Senior Editor of the Washington Free Beacon, Bill Gertz reports on Russia’s large-scale surprise military drill