- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Social Security Benefits To Increase in 2014
Americans who rely on Social Security will get a little more money next year as benefits are set to increase by 1.5%.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The 58 million Americans on Social Security will get on average about $19 extra per month starting next year. The raise ranks among the lowest in decades but it’s not the 0% increase Social Security recipients saw in 2010 and 2011. The latest increase based on the Cost of Living Adjustment Report just out that shows a below expected rise of inflation at just 1.2%.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.