- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Texas Man Survives Double Lightning Strike
A Texas man is lucky to be alive after he was hit by lightning twice.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the story:
Wagner: “This is by far, the closest to death I’ve ever been, ha ha.”
Casey Wagner can laugh now– but Saturday he was in bad shape when lightning did strike twice.
Wagner: “What I remember is just a loud boom and it dropped me to my knees and then right when I was going to my knees it hit me again.”
And he recalls:
Wagner: “Two big ol’ flashes and then sparks went everywhere.”
Wagner had sought shelter from the storm under a tree in Saint Jo in North Texas. He was taken to a hospital but treated and released.
Wagner: “Feels like my whole body’s waking up from, like if your arm falls asleep.”
And he thanks the Lord above:
Wagner: “I owe everything to him. He’s the one who kept me alive.”
So Wagner says he plans to go to church more often.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.