- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Team USA Olympics Uniforms — Made In USA
Ceremonial gear for American Winter Olympics athletes — made in the USA.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Ralph Lauren took the hint: The clothes the company makes for Olympic athletes for the 2014 Winter Games, made in America.
The company got flak for using foreign-made gear, during the 2012 Summer Games in London.
Colorado Congressman Ed Perlmutter, at a rally that July.
(Perlmutter) “Something as iconic and as important and as inspirational as the Olympics to Americans and we’re having the uniforms made in China? That’s wrong!”
These are clothes for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, and to wear around the Olympic Village. Competition gear for the different sports, mostly made by athletic gear companies. The Winter Games — February in Sochi, Russia.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
VIEW a gallery of the new Ralph Lauren Team USA uniforms: