- Super Bowl XLIX Media Day [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 4 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 10 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Team USA Olympics Uniforms — Made In USA
Ceremonial gear for American Winter Olympics athletes — made in the USA.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Ralph Lauren took the hint: The clothes the company makes for Olympic athletes for the 2014 Winter Games, made in America.
The company got flak for using foreign-made gear, during the 2012 Summer Games in London.
Colorado Congressman Ed Perlmutter, at a rally that July.
(Perlmutter) “Something as iconic and as important and as inspirational as the Olympics to Americans and we’re having the uniforms made in China? That’s wrong!”
These are clothes for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, and to wear around the Olympic Village. Competition gear for the different sports, mostly made by athletic gear companies. The Winter Games — February in Sochi, Russia.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
VIEW a gallery of the new Ralph Lauren Team USA uniforms: