- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 35 mins ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 2 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 3 hours ago
- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 19 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 24 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
Audio Highlights 10/28/13
John speaks with Dick Cheney on his new book, Heart: An American Medical Odyssey. Click to Listen:
Ann Coulter calls in to talk about her new book, Never Trust a Liberal Over Three-Especially a Republican.
Mediate Editor, Noah Rothman tells John why Republicans need to rally together and get on the side of the uninsured.
Bloomberg columnist, Megan McArdle weighs in on how many people are signing up under the private insurance side.
Former CIA Operative, Mike Baker talks to John about the European outrage over the NSA spy program.