- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 11 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio Highlights 10/28/13
John speaks with Dick Cheney on his new book, Heart: An American Medical Odyssey. Click to Listen:
Ann Coulter calls in to talk about her new book, Never Trust a Liberal Over Three-Especially a Republican.
Mediate Editor, Noah Rothman tells John why Republicans need to rally together and get on the side of the uninsured.
Bloomberg columnist, Megan McArdle weighs in on how many people are signing up under the private insurance side.
Former CIA Operative, Mike Baker talks to John about the European outrage over the NSA spy program.