- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 8 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights 10/28/13
John speaks with Dick Cheney on his new book, Heart: An American Medical Odyssey. Click to Listen:
Ann Coulter calls in to talk about her new book, Never Trust a Liberal Over Three-Especially a Republican.
Mediate Editor, Noah Rothman tells John why Republicans need to rally together and get on the side of the uninsured.
Bloomberg columnist, Megan McArdle weighs in on how many people are signing up under the private insurance side.
Former CIA Operative, Mike Baker talks to John about the European outrage over the NSA spy program.