- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
A True Leader!
A True Leader! It doesn’t happen often, but when the Former Vice President of the United States calls into the show it’s a good day! John speaks with Dick Cheney on his new book, Heart: An American Medical Odyssey.
Outrage! Many European Nations are extremely upset with the US right now over the widespread NSA Surveillance program which extended as far as German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s cell phone. Did President Obama know? According to Rep. Mike Rogers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee it’s a “ good thing” and “ keeps everyone safe”…..Gibson is not sure our European pals are buying it. He will ask Former CIA Operative, Mike Baker.
Wrong People! We know the Medicaid expansion is working fine, but what about the private insurance side? According to Bloomberg columnist, Megan McArdle, it doesn’t seem to be picking up. She will explain. Also, Mediate Editor, Noah Rothman tells John why Republicans need to rally together and get on the side of the uninsured.
Plus: Ann Coulter joins calls in to discuss her new book, Never Trust a Liberal Over Three-Especially a Republican.