- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
A True Leader!
A True Leader! It doesn’t happen often, but when the Former Vice President of the United States calls into the show it’s a good day! John speaks with Dick Cheney on his new book, Heart: An American Medical Odyssey.
Outrage! Many European Nations are extremely upset with the US right now over the widespread NSA Surveillance program which extended as far as German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s cell phone. Did President Obama know? According to Rep. Mike Rogers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee it’s a “ good thing” and “ keeps everyone safe”…..Gibson is not sure our European pals are buying it. He will ask Former CIA Operative, Mike Baker.
Wrong People! We know the Medicaid expansion is working fine, but what about the private insurance side? According to Bloomberg columnist, Megan McArdle, it doesn’t seem to be picking up. She will explain. Also, Mediate Editor, Noah Rothman tells John why Republicans need to rally together and get on the side of the uninsured.
Plus: Ann Coulter joins calls in to discuss her new book, Never Trust a Liberal Over Three-Especially a Republican.