- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 20 mins ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 6 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of October 25th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Halloween Light Show 2013 – The Fox.”
In the spirit of the season, this trending video features a spooky house light show synchronized to the Norwegian band Ylvis’ frightfully viral hit song, “The Fox.”
Then, there’s this:
“Andy and Amy’s Haunted House.”
Screams and laughter bleed together in this funny clip from The Ellen Show that features footage of Ellen Degeneres sending her writer Amy and executive producer Andy into the Walking Dead haunted house at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth – Hitchcock Perform Katy Perry’s ‘Roar.'”
The brave patients, parents and staff of the children’s hospital perform an inspirational lip dub of Katy Perry’s “Roar” in this emotional video that shows what it really means to be a fighter.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews