- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 6 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 7 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Si Se Puede!
Si Se Puede! Even though the rollout of Obamacare was and is a disaster, President Obama has moved on. This week he is out there pushing for an Immigration Bill saying “ we cannot sweep the problem under the rug and leave it for someone else to solve in the future”. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) believes a comprehensive Immigration bill is not the way to go saying “Congress could get better results with a piecemeal approach”. He joins the show LIVE.
Party Crasher! Maryland Attorney General and Gubernatorial candidate, Doug Gansler has come under fire after pictures have surfaced showing him attending a Summer Party where Underage drinking may have taken place. Is this a major blow to his campaign? Gibson says…duh!
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and a Small Business Report with Amy Bradley, mom inventor of the Toy Dozer.