- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Si Se Puede!
Si Se Puede! Even though the rollout of Obamacare was and is a disaster, President Obama has moved on. This week he is out there pushing for an Immigration Bill saying “ we cannot sweep the problem under the rug and leave it for someone else to solve in the future”. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) believes a comprehensive Immigration bill is not the way to go saying “Congress could get better results with a piecemeal approach”. He joins the show LIVE.
Party Crasher! Maryland Attorney General and Gubernatorial candidate, Doug Gansler has come under fire after pictures have surfaced showing him attending a Summer Party where Underage drinking may have taken place. Is this a major blow to his campaign? Gibson says…duh!
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and a Small Business Report with Amy Bradley, mom inventor of the Toy Dozer.